All quilt fabrics off of the bolt are now 25% off! Discount will be applied in the shopping cart. Click here to start stashing
Delivery: It's on us
In stock, immediate despatch
Our ref: LZK-AS-07Brand: Lizzie*Kate
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
1. THIS IS A MULTI PART PROGRAM AND NOT A SINGLE PATTERN
2. THIS DEPOSIT PAYS FOR THE FINAL INSTALMENT OF THE SERIES
By purchasing this product, you are committing to a multi-part autoshipment.
The base price of the club is 3 payments of £7.38, including this deposit, for a total of £22.14, excluding shipping. Choose any extras you like from the options given (full details given below) which will be added to the prices shown at the time of shipment.
Please read the Terms and Conditions before signing up. All of the patterns in this series will be available separately, if you do not wish to join this programme.
(If you are joining late, PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY PARTS SEPARATELY. It causes headaches on this end and will delay your order).
It's time for another summer of stitching suspense and fun! I love a good autumn project and I know you will enjoy this stitching mystery!
Lizzie*Kate have designed a Christmas sampler that will be revealed in 3 joyous parts. They're not giving much away about the design (it wouldn't be much of a mystery if they did), but I know it'll be stunning, as usual. They have said it's similar in colour to the Holly & Hearts mystery.
The mystery will begin shipping around the middle of September with two final parts in October and November.
The pattern will be £7.38 for each instalment (£8.20 regular price). That includes the main design and a bonus project each month. That's 3 bonuses in total!
The bonus projects are:
The main design is stitched on Picture This Plus Heartland fabric. You will have the choice of 28ct, 32ct, 14ct or 16ct, which will be precut and serged. The design size is 95w x 191h. Important: this does not include the bonus fabric, but the projects are small enough to qualify as stashbusters! Once I know what the design looks like, I can suggest a fabric for it.
The linen cuts will be £11.25 (£12.50 if you don't join this club) with the first instalment and the aidas will be £9 (£10 with no club)
A thread pack containing 11 skeins of Weeks Dye Works threads, including an exclusive new colour, will be available for £21.87 (£24.30) with the first instalment.
Once again, a superb charm pack will be available containing all sorts beads and buttons for the main design AND all 3 bonuses. £14.40 with the LAST instalment. (£16 if sold separately)
For the first time, Lizzie*Kate are offering a Zappy Dots Needle Nanny as an option for the series. It will be £9.90 if ordered with the club (£11 if ordered separately). If you would like it, to help spread the cost, you have the choice of which month you would like it sent.
Below is a breakdown of the monthly costs if ALL options are selected. Please note, you only need one piece of fabric (linen or aida), so I have used the linen fabric to demonstrate costs. We have also chosen to include the Needle Nanny with month 2, but you can choose any month (or not at all).
It's so easy!
1. Read the "Autoship Terms and Conditions" tab, please! How the club works is all described here.
2. Read the Info tab to be sure you understand the pricing.
3. Understand that you are just paying a deposit now. This deposit will be deducted from your final instalment amount (it basically pays for the final pattern). The options you choose now will NOT affect the deposit amount. Remember that this deposit is not refundable once the club starts shipping.
4. When you're happy, select the club options you want and add the product to the cart and checkout. That's it! I'll do the rest.
1. This deposit covers the FINAL PATTERN of the series. You will be invoiced, in full, for part 1.
2. By purchasing this "product", you are signing up to a multi part auto shipment program and its price constitutes a non-refundable deposit for the final instalment of the programme. We will automatically bill you for each instalment. If you paid by card, we will automatically use this card for subsequent payments. If you paid by PayPal, we will send a paypal invoice to the email address we have for you, unless you specify otherwise. If, for whatever reason (such as declined credit card or a paypal invoice remains unpaid), despite our reminders we are unable to collect payment for your instalment for 7 days, your programme will be cancelled and your deposit forfeited. You may rejoin the programme by paying any outstanding fees.
3. Each monthly charge will consist of the pattern price, any thread, fabric and/or embellishment options plus postage calculated based on our standard postage rates.
4. Typically, auto ships will NOT include any threads previously used in the series. However, sometimes we will duplicate threads if it appears you will run out, such as DMC Blanc in a Christmas series.
5. By signing up, you agree to receive product related emails from us periodically, mainly to keep you informed about the progress of the club. We will never disclose your details to a third party.
6. You have until you receive your first instalment to cancel this programme and receive a full refund of your deposit, if it has been taken. After that time, you may still cancel at any time, however your deposit is not refundable.
7. These terms and conditions do not supercede your statutory rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
8. The advertised prices are subject to change at our discretion in the event of price rises by the manufacturer or exchange rate fluctuations. However, we promise to keep these prices within reason.
Following Brexit, the Pound Stirling is currently hovering around the 1.30 mark. As we import all of our stock from the US and Europe, this has lead to inevitable prices increases.
We are doing our best to absorb these rises as much as possible, however, we need pay the rent and payroll in order to keep the doors open.
We are only increasing the prices of stock as they come in and will use up to date exchange rates to set prices. We hope that the situation will improve as quickly as possible, and as rates improve, so will our prices.
We thank you for your patience during this difficult time and appreciate your continued custom.
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Home > Autoships (BoM)