Home > Patterns > Cross stitch
(Details shown apply to the default selection)
Our ref: LHN-AS-06Brand: Little House Needleworks
In stock, immediate despatch
THIS IS A 9 PART AUTOSHIP PROGRAMME, NOT A SINGLE PATTERN.
Click here for the individual patterns.
By purchasing this product, you are committing to a multi-part autoshipment. The cost of this product constitutes a deposit toward the final instalment of the series. If you drop out before the end of the series, this deposit is not refundable. You have 14 days from the date of your purchase to change your mind and receive a full refund.
The base price of the club is 9 payments of £5, including this deposit for a total of £45, excluding shipping. Choose any extras you like from the options given (full details given below) which will be added at the prices shown at the time of shipment.
Please read the Terms and Conditions before signing up.
(If you are joining late, PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY PARTS SEPARATELY. It causes headaches on this end and will delay your order).
The ABC Sampler Houses series from Little House Needleworks has arrived and we are, as usual, offering an automatic 9 part programme, with all of our usual options.
Each little sampler is 63 stitches square which is approx. 3-7/8". If you plan to stitch them in in a nine-block square, leave three stitches between and your finish will be close to 12" all around. If you change the thread count, you will need to change the measurements.
Part 1 is here and is ready to ship immediately and the remaining patterns will be released over the next 8 months. You may join at any time. If you join mid program, please DO NOT order previous editions separately as you may end up paying twice. Simply choose the month you wish to start from and we will take care of the rest.
The cost of this product constitutes a deposit toward the final instalment of the series. If you drop out of the series, this deposit is not refundable. Please read the terms and conditions before signing up.
The first thing to say is that club members will receive 10% off of their chosen options. The prices shown below INCLUDE this discount.
IMPORTANT: the complete thread list is not available SO I CANNOT GIVE YOU AN EXACT PRICE FOR THE THREADS
Pattern: £5 per month
Fabric: 32ct Country French Latte or 30ct Lambswool
DMC Threads: 941, 976, 3721, 3726 - 4 skeins or more over the series.
Hand dyes: 12 skeins or more of Classic Colorworks thread.
It's so easy!
1. Read the "Autoship Terms and Conditions" tab, please! How the club works is all described here.
2. Read the Info tab to be sure you understand the pricing.
3. Understand that you are just paying a deposit now. This deposit will be deducted from your final instalment amount (it basically pays for the final pattern). The options you choose now will NOT affect the deposit amount. Remember that this deposit is not refundable once the club starts shipping.
4. When you're happy, select the club options you want and add the product to the cart and checkout. That's it! I'll do the rest.
1. By purchasing this "product", you are signing up to a multi part auto shipment program and its price constitutes a non-refundable deposit for the final instalment of the programme. We will automatically bill you for each instalment. If you paid by card, we will automatically use this card for subsequent payments. If you paid by PayPal, we will send a paypal invoice to the email address we have for you, unless you specify otherwise. If, for whatever reason (such as declined credit card or a paypal invoice remains unpaid), despite our reminders we are unable to collect payment for your instalment for 7 days, your programme will be cancelled and your deposit forfeited. You may rejoin the programme by paying any outstanding fees.
2. Each monthly charge will consist of the pattern price, any thread, fabric and/or embellishment options plus postage calculated based on our standard postage rates.
3. Typically, auto ships will NOT include any threads previously used in the series. However, sometimes we will duplicate threads if it appears you will run out, such as DMC Blanc in a Christmas series.
4. By signing up, you agree to receive product related emails from us periodically, mainly to keep you informed about the progress of the club. We will never disclose your details to a third party.
5. You have until you receive your first instalment to cancel this programme and receive a full refund of your deposit, if it has been taken. After that time, you may still cancel at any time, however your deposit is not refundable.
6. These terms and conditions do not supercede your statutory rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
7. The advertised prices are subject to change at our discretion in the event of price rises by the manufacturer or exchange rate fluctuations. However, we promise to keep these prices within reason.
Following Brexit, the Pound Stirling continues to devalue against the USD and Euro. As our distributors and we import all of our stock from the US and Europe, this has lead to inevitable prices increases.
We are doing our best to absorb these rises as much as possible, however, we need pay the rent and payroll in order to keep the doors open.
We are only increasing the prices of stock as they come in and will use up to date exchange rates to set prices. We hope that the situation will improve as quickly as possible, and as rates improve, so will our prices.
We thank you for your patience during this difficult time and appreciate your continued custom.
Customers who bought this item also bought: