1. This deposit covers the FINAL PATTERN of the series. You will be invoiced, in full, for part 1.
2. By purchasing this "product", you are signing up to a multi part auto shipment program and its price constitutes a non-refundable deposit for the final instalment of the programme. We will automatically bill you for each instalment. If you paid by card, we will automatically use this card for subsequent payments. If you paid by PayPal, we will send a paypal invoice to the email address we have for you, unless you specify otherwise. If, for whatever reason (such as declined credit card or a paypal invoice remains unpaid), despite our reminders we are unable to collect payment for your instalment for 7 days, your programme will be cancelled and your deposit forfeited. You may rejoin the programme by paying any outstanding fees.
3. Each monthly charge will consist of the pattern price, any thread, fabric and/or embellishment options plus postage calculated based on our standard postage rates.
4. Typically, auto ships will NOT include any threads previously used in the series. However, sometimes we will duplicate threads if it appears you will run out, such as DMC Blanc in a Christmas series.
5. By signing up, you agree to receive product related emails from us periodically, mainly to keep you informed about the progress of the club. We will never disclose your details to a third party.
6. You have until you receive your first instalment to cancel this programme and receive a full refund of your deposit, if it has been taken. After that time, you may still cancel at any time, however your deposit is not refundable.
7. These terms and conditions do not supercede your statutory rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
8. The advertised prices are subject to change at our discretion in the event of price rises by the manufacturer or exchange rate fluctuations. However, we promise to keep these prices within reason.