In stock, immediate despatch
Our ref: AS-CCN-05Brand: Country Cottage NeedleworksSeason: ChristmasSeries: Gingerbread Village
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
1. THIS IS A MULTI PART PROGRAM AND NOT A SINGLE PATTERN
2. THIS DEPOSIT PAYS FOR THE FINAL INSTALMENT OF THE SERIES
By purchasing this product, you are committing to a multi-part autoshipment.
Click here to see the individual patterns.
The base price of the club is 11 payments of £4.50, including this deposit for a total of £49.50, excluding shipping. Choose any extras you like from the options given (full details given below) which will be added to the prices shown at the time of shipment.
Please read the Terms and Conditions before signing up.
Have a little touch of Christmas all year, starting anytime you like. Nikki Leeman of Country Cottage Needleworks has done it again with her series Gingerbread Village and we are, as usual, offering an automatic 11 part programme, with all of our usual options.
This is an ongoing autoship programme and you can join any time. The £5 of this product constitutes a deposit toward the final instalment of the series. If you drop out of the series, this deposit is not refundable. Please read the terms and conditions before signing up.
The first thing to say is that club members will receive 10% off of their chosen options. The prices shown below INCLUDE this discount. I have divided the cost of each option by 11 to spread the cost over the run of the auto and so that you will know exactly what your costs will be each month.
Pattern: £5 per month
Fabric: We will be supplying Zweigart's 32ct Platinum which is closer to the US version of 32ct Lambswool than the EU version. You can choose from Whole or Individual options:
Whole: Fat 1/4 - one off payment of £13.86 with part 1
Individual: 1 fat 1/16 for part 1 and then 10 9" x 9" squares. £25.97 or £2.36 per month
DMC Threads: White (x4), 469, 741, 3371 - 7 skeins. £4.54 or 42p per month
Hand dyes: CC Bean Sprout (x2), CC Ribbon Red (x2), WDW Hazelnut (x3), WDW Pecan (x5) - 12 skeins. £19.44 or £1.77 per month
Buttons: Each release will have an optional button pack available. We don't know in advance the buttons that will be used, but expect around £1.25 to £2 per month
The monthly costs with pattern ( £4.50), DMC (42p) , Hand dyes (£1.77), button (£1.25) and individual fabric ( £2.36) would be £10.30
It's so easy!
1. Read the "Autoship Terms and Conditions" tab, please! How the club works is all described here.
2. Read the Info tab to be sure you understand the pricing.
3. Understand that you are just paying a deposit now. This deposit will be deducted from your final instalment amount (it basically pays for the final pattern). The options you choose now will NOT affect the deposit amount. Remember that this deposit is not refundable once the club starts shipping.
4. When you're happy, select the club options you want and add the product to the cart and checkout. That's it! I'll do the rest.
1. This deposit covers the FINAL PATTERN of the series. You will be invoiced, in full, for part 1.
2. By purchasing this "product", you are signing up to a multi part auto shipment program and its price constitutes a non-refundable deposit for the final instalment of the programme. We will automatically bill you for each instalment. If you paid by card, we will automatically use this card for subsequent payments. If you paid by PayPal, we will send a paypal invoice to the email address we have for you, unless you specify otherwise. If, for whatever reason (such as declined credit card or a paypal invoice remains unpaid), despite our reminders we are unable to collect payment for your instalment for 7 days, your programme will be cancelled and your deposit forfeited. You may rejoin the programme by paying any outstanding fees.
3. Each monthly charge will consist of the pattern price, any thread, fabric and/or embellishment options plus postage calculated based on our standard postage rates.
4. Typically, auto ships will NOT include any threads previously used in the series. However, sometimes we will duplicate threads if it appears you will run out, such as DMC Blanc in a Christmas series.
5. By signing up, you agree to receive product related emails from us periodically, mainly to keep you informed about the progress of the club. We will never disclose your details to a third party.
6. You have until you receive your first instalment to cancel this programme and receive a full refund of your deposit, if it has been taken. After that time, you may still cancel at any time, however your deposit is not refundable.
7. These terms and conditions do not supercede your statutory rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
8. The advertised prices are subject to change at our discretion in the event of price rises by the manufacturer or exchange rate fluctuations. However, we promise to keep these prices within reason.
Following Brexit, the Pound Stirling is currently hovering around the 1.30 mark. As we import all of our stock from the US and Europe, this has lead to inevitable prices increases.
We are doing our best to absorb these rises as much as possible, however, we need pay the rent and payroll in order to keep the doors open.
We are only increasing the prices of stock as they come in and will use up to date exchange rates to set prices. We hope that the situation will improve as quickly as possible, and as rates improve, so will our prices.
We thank you for your patience during this difficult time and appreciate your continued custom.
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Home > Patterns > Cross stitch